One can wear a nice dress, but the look can be incomplete without the right accessories. Some of the classic trends that are doing rounds this season are candy-coloured jewellery and choker-shaped pieces, say experts.
Sanchit Jain and Mohit Malhotra from Kohar Jewels, a brand that has recently launched their flagship store in Delhi, present a list of accessories that are in trend nowadays.
* Chunky Jewellery, is meant to make a bold impact as it adds a pop of colour, texture and shine to your look. Statement earrings goes very well with a dress with high neckline. One can also wear chunky ear rings if the dress has embroidery or any interesting pattern.
* Classic collections are pearl or diamond jewellery. These accessories go well with understated dresses and tops, black and leather accessories.
* Candy coloured jewellery pieces like resin bracelets or colourful watches go well with plain tops and dresses. They add a pop of colour and playfulness to the outfit.
* Either wear gold or the silver jewellery but never both. Hair accessories trump the look as often these accessories are the first thing that people notice.
* Always add a piece of jewellery one can’t go wrong with a bit of extra shine.
Ageerika Hari from the brand Vaitaanika also shared some inputs.
* There are limitless options when it comes to choosing the right piece of jewellery to complete your look. Bright-coloured earrings, stacked bracelets of different materials, and vintage jewellery are all great statement accessories. A sleep pendant necklace can make as much of a statement as a bejewelled choker. Enamel pins are also a form of jewellery, and are incredibly popular right now.
* Delicate jewellery provides a subtle shine to any outfit. Delicate rings, necklaces and earrings can make your look pristine. Any plain outfit will enhance the delicateness of your jewellery and emphasis on design.